quinta-feira, novembro 12, 2009

palavras macùla...


you're the one that said
what doesn't kill you will make you stronger
anyway, it doesn't bring you confidence
to make you wanna stay

again with me tonight
again with me tonight.

i was the one that said
what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, anyway
it doesn't bring me the confidence
to make me want to stay
again, with you tonight
again, with you tonight

i still remember thinking
i wish i could know you for an eternity
or atleast untilwe grow old
and i still remember thinking
how lovely it could be
to hold you for eternity
or atleast until you fell asleep,fell asleep

Micah Hinson - I Still Remember

imagem
320 x 320 in www.euniverso.com.br/Logos/images/palavras02.jpg
copyright of the photographers




palavras tão belas que chegam a doer...


Sem comentários: